Home / COVID-19
For your peace of mind we are a SAFE place.
It has always been our practice to sanitize and disinfect chairs, brushes, mirror handles etc between each client. It’s what we have always done!
Due to COVID-19 we are operating by APPOINTMENT ONLY. All appointments must be pre-booked. Walk-ins are not permitted, however same day may be available. Doors are kept locked. Should you require an appointment for wigs, top-pieces, headwear and accessories please
Text us 705-984-9447 (wigs)
Call us 705-503-9447 (wigs)
Require products such as shampoo, mist etc? Curbside, no contact pick up and drop off are also available.
* ONE support person may accompany you, we will assign them a support seat beside you and we ask that they remain seated during the entire consultation.
* We will ask that you please WAIT IN YOUR CAR this permits us to sanitize in between clients. We will wave you in when we are ready for you.
* MASKS are required at all times and must cover your nose and mouth. We will wear one as well.
* We have expanded our SANITIZATION touch points to include debit machine and door handles
* Bathroom is being cleaned and disinfected after each client.
* Hair Prosthesis Centre has moved into the separated space at our Mapleview location thus allowing curbside access and reducing contact points and travel for clients and staff.
* We have created an online shop where you can purchase care products, hats and more. Offering a base price for ship to home or FREE curbside pick up.
* You will notice lots of signage in regards to social distancing, cough control, hand sanitizing and hand washing.
* We have a mobile debit machine and ipad and will check you out in your seat eliminating the use of the front counter.
WHAT TO EXPECT
* When making an appointment we will ask for First and Last Name as well as an email address.
* We will email you a What to Expect email with registration form as well as a series of COVID-19 screening questions.
* We are considered an essential service and so we will not require any documentation.
* Each wig is sanitized after being tried on, therefore we due limit wigs to 10 per session. If needed a second appointment can be scheduled.
* Wig caps (provided) are worn and timelines are followed this may mean that you require a second appointment in order to make a final decision. That’s okay.
* We do have an excellent selection of hats and accessories and we carry the famous Kedzie purses and straps. Should you wish to shop for accessories let us know.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our team and our clients. We ask if you are not feeling well to please reschedule your appointment. Should you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to ask us as we are here to help.